viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

If I could choose....

Thanks Daniela! (FCE Adults)
ABSOLUTELY, A PRINCESS

If I could spend 24 hours with a famous person, I would definitely choose the Princess of Monaco.
First of all, it is one of my dreams to live at least one day as a royal authority and to know the protocol they have to follow. I would like to ask the Princess whether it is true that they cannot cry in public, as we hear on TV shows, for example.
Moreover, I have heard that she is a fan of horses and that GUCCI is in charge of designing her clothes for special competitions. Therefore, I believe that accompanying her to a training class, could be the right occasion to meet other famous people!
Last but not least, it would be a pleasure for me to end up the day having a delicious cup of tea in the palace, organizing, with the Princess, all the activities which will have to be done the next day.

No hay comentarios: