viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

1st year compositions

I´m so proud of my 1st year students! Only three units dealt with!

By Susan
1. I AM LOOKING FOR ARGENTINEAN PENFRIEND- ADVERTISEMENT

I am Susana. I am 58.I am a music teacher.
I am from Rosario , Argentina.
I have a big family.
I like doing gym and listening to clasical music.
Please write to Susana M

2. WRITE ABOUT SOMEONE IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE
My mother is from Spain but she lives in Rosario. She is one the five siblings.
Her name is Maria de los Angeles. Her nickname is Lita.
She is 84.
She like knitting.She is beautiful. She is a great person.(I love my mother!..)


By Rosalía
1. My best friend
Her name is Susana. She is 58. She is from Argentina. She works as a teacher of music
She has a son and a grandchild. She visits them on Saturday night or she goes to the cinema
She loves walking in her free time.

2. Dear Mr Parker,My name is Rosalia. I wake up at six o'clock. I get up at half past six. I have breakfast at quarter to seven. Then, I go to the gymI work as a secretary in an office from eight to seven o'clockI feel stressed!
Please write to me soon
Love
Rosalía





No hay comentarios: