viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Favourite room

Thanks Marila (CLEC) for sharing such a nice composition. Keep on writing!

MY FAVOURITE ROOM

My favourite room in my house, of course, is my bedroom. I don’t know why but it’s the place which I like best. Perhaps because it’s very light and cosy and I have all my things there: my books, my notebook, my TV, it’s not only where I sleep but it’s also the place where I love to stay.
When I was young I lived in a house and my favourite room was the kitchen where all the family came together, but now my children have grown up and most of the time I’m alone with my puppy I love lying in my bed with the notebook on my lap chatting with friends or looking for a page on the Internet.
So what’s this room look like? It’s small but not too much, it has a double bed, which is the local point of the room. When my best friend comes we love lazing and putting the world to rights! There’s a French window leading into a balcony which overlooks the corner of the street 3 de Febrero and Balcarse. Almost always that window is open.
There’s a chest of drawers where are a lot of photographs of my family and memories of every place I have travelled to, of course, the most important object is a present given to me by my boyfriend last year. It’s a small box which he had bought in Bs As and I love it.
I don’t spend a lot of time in my apartment but when I’m in it and if my children stay at home they come to my bedroom and we share our time in my bedroom talking and relaxing.

1 comentario:

Geo Calluso dijo...

3 de Febrero and Balcarce?? I used to live there on the same corner seven months ago, maybe we were neighbours, lol !