martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Letter to a friend

Thanks , Victoria C. for sharing your work! It's great.  (FCE)


Dear Bob,

It is great to hear from you  after such a long time! You’ve told me about the travel scholarship but, to be honest, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Firstly, the advertisement doesn’t say who the people that organise it are. You should look for further information before making a decision. Also, I can’t understand how it can be possible to choose a person just by an application form. They must have more details of your personality and your interests.

If I were you, I wouldn’t take a year off from my job. You’ve been working there only 3 months! As regards hitchhiking, are you talking seriously? You shouldn’t. It’s so dangerous! Don’t be irresponsible!

Please let me know about your decision.

Love,

Victoria


No hay comentarios: