viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

A new story

Another composition by Paula B, one of my dearest students from FCE 2009! Thanks for sharing!

Was it a dream?
It was one of those days that you never forget. I had been woken up by a very loud noise at 3 am and a few minutes later I realized I was in a place I had never been before. However I wasn’t afraid of it because somewhere in my heart I knew I was safe. So I started to explore it thoroughly.
Everywhere you looked at there was a tree and flowers. I luckily could see part of the sky, which was full of stars.
Suddenly, I saw a very short person hiding behind a big tree. Actually it isn’t necessary to mention his size, he could have hidden behind a little rock. When he realized I was watching him; he got nearer me and threw some powder at me.
I heard a loud noise and I woke up in my room.

No hay comentarios: