miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

My Favourite Room

Another great composition! Thanks Sole from CLEC!

My favourite room
The room in our house I like best is our living room. And not just because of the TV and the playstation, but because it's a place where we can all sit together as a family and have a good time.
There are a lot of good memories that come to my mind when I think of this room: watching movies with my family until midnight, having friends over and talking for hours, or lighting up the Christmas tree for the first time.
So what does this special room look like? It's (kind of) small but big enough to have three comfortable sofas and a small table in the middle. It also has a fireplace in one corner and a lot of shelves where we put our books.
My friends rarely stay in my bedroom, we always go straight to the living room. Whenever someone comes in to my house the first thing they do is to sit and enjoy the warm and cosy glow of the T.V. Some of the best times of my life have been spent in my living room.
Soledad Suarez.

1 comentario:

Geo Calluso dijo...

Teacher esta buenisima, hay que escribir en ingles aca? despues me lo confirma en clases. Aprovecho para decirle que me divertí viendo y haciendo los ejercicios de los videos de "Learn English Feel Good"
xoxo, Georgina.