miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

An unforgivable betrayal

Thanks Carla. Original story! (FCE B)
And the rest...enjoy Carla's story.

I was planning to give my friend a surprise, but finally, the surprised one was me.
I had a friend called Ailén. We had been friends for more than 14 years but our relationship incredibly finished one day.
Last year it was her 18th birthday, so I wanted to give her a special present. As I love computers, I decided to make her a CD with some photos and music. The problem was that I didn’t have enough pictures of us together. So I asked her mum to give me some. She gave me the box where Ailén used to keep all her favourite photos.
I was just finishing my project when I found some pictures of Ailén kissing my boyfriend… I couldn’t believe my eyes! I started crying and that night I couldn’t sleep.
The following day I invited my boyfriend to my house. I did the same with my alleged friend.
When both arrived, I showed them the pictures and asked for an explanation. They couldn’t say a word…
I haven’t talked to them since that day. They hurt me in a way I never thought they could.
Luckily I’m much better now. I have a new boyfriend and lots of friends, and I’ve got over from that horrible experience.

No hay comentarios: